"Experimenta" Science Center
Supply of stage steel structures, upper machinery (bar hoists) and lower machinery (auditorium revolving seatings, elevators).
- COMPLETED : 2018
- CLIENT : KRAFTWERK LIVING TECHNOLOGIES GMBH, AUSTRIA
- AUDIENCE : 150
- LOCATION : HEILBRONN, GERMANY
More about the project
Experimenta Science Center was opened in 2009 in a former warehouse. Situated by the River Neckar in Heilbronn, Germany, it makes the sciences and technologies to be more understandable to all senses of visitors of all ages. Company GRADIOR TECH took part in construction of the Science Dome, which is a unique combination of planetarium and theatre. Sitting under the magnificent dome with area of 700 m², audience of up to 150 people can travel through space and time in the rotating auditorium.
- complete steel structures
- upper machinery (bar hoists)
- lower machinery (auditorium revolving seating, stage elevators).